Introduction to the Alexander Technique
Explore the Dynamic Forces Related to Movement
We all have bodies we have lived in our whole lives...yet we often know very little about them. Come with a curious attitude, questions, and a willingness to change as we explore how to move with greater ease in your everyday life.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Holistic Therapies Classroom
15 South Elm Street, Wallingford
Instructor: Elizabeth Huebner, Certified Alexander Teacher
Participants will learn:
- Standing, sitting and floor explorations for all ages and abilities
- Ways to improve posture
- Breathing techniques so you can feel open and relaxed
(Note: Workshop limited to 8 participants)
- Founder & director of the Connecticut Center for the Alexander Technique (AT)
- Teaching and practicing AT for over 35 years
- Prior experience as a professional dancer, performing in London and Paris
Contact Information and Payment Details
Contact Carol Meade, Host for this event
- Phone: (203) 415-8666
- Email: email@example.com
- website: massage2movement.com
Participants for this event can pay with cash, check or credit card. Please make checks out to Carol Meade. If you would like to pay with credit card, you can click the button below which will send you to PayPal where you can pay securely online.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FILLED.
Alexander Workshop - $125.00
Please fill out the form below to register for this event.